Epcot is one of the 4 main theme parks that make up Disney World. It offers a variety of attractions and rides. Below are more than 10 attractions and rides at Epcot with no height requirements. Even the youngest can enjoy with the family/group!
Bruce’s Shark World
Bruce’s Shark World is inspired by Disney-Pixar’s Finding Nemo, found inside The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion. Learn about under the sea with quizzes and a fun photo opportunity with Bruce the Shark.
Living with the Land
Living with the Land is a behind the scenes, slow moving, boat tour found at The Land Pavilion. See innovative growing techniques, where some of the food grown is served at Sunshine Seasons or the Garden Grill Restaurant, as you go through the Greenhouse and more. This is an interesting and educational attraction.
The Sea with Nemo & Friends
Find Nemo, with Marlin and Dory, on the attraction The Sea with Nemo & Friends. Then stick around to see the Coral Reefs and Turtle talk with Crush too.
Spaceship Earth is the attraction located inside “The Ball” at Epcot. This ride takes you on a slow moving journey through time and communication, starting at the Stone Age through the Computer Age. At 16 minutes long, it is a great attraction for a break from the sun.
Visit the countries at The World Showcase
Each Country offers a Kidcot Station, Get a Free keepsake to color and then have the back “stamped” at each country. Plus, some pavilions include a gallery, a film or even a ride. Read more attractions with no height restrictions below.
Attractions at Epcot’s World Showcase with no Height Requirement:
- The American Adventure features an indoor show & Gallery.
- The Japan Pavilion offers the Bijutsu-kan Gallery.
- The Morocco Pavilion offers the Gallery of Arts and History.
- The France Pavilion offers the 18 minute film, Impressions de France.
- The Mexico Pavilion offers the Mexico Folk Art Gallery. Plus the attraction Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros. A slow moving boat ride featuring Donald Duck & Friends.
- The Canada Pavilion offers a film, O Canada!
- The China Pavilion offers a film, Reflections of China.
- The Norway Pavilion offers the Stave Church Gallery film. Plus the attraction Frozen Ever After. A Boat ride with a small drop, featuring scenes from Disney’s Frozen and an on-ride photo.