Are you dreaming of, or planning a Disney Cruise vacation? Here are my 10 best tips for a perfect Disney Cruise.
1. Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App. This handy app is a free download and is your guide for breakdown by the hour of ongoing activities, view dining room menus and more. Plus, this app can be used to message other guests.
3. Take time to see live entertainment. Disney Cruise Line entertainment is top of the line each Disney cruise features Broadway-style live musicals. Watch your favorite Disney films come to life on stage, and more. Learn 9 Musicals offered on Disney Cruise Lines.
4. Visit Buena Vista Theatre. Buena Vista Theatre is found on all Disney cruise ships. Here, guests can view classic and current Disney films. This includes first-run movies. If you are planning an upcoming cruise, skip the movies for new Disney releases at home, as they may be available for free on the ship.
5. Have your fill of ice cream. Ice cream is included in your Cruise package. Enjoy unlimited ice cream cones on deck, or call for Mickey Ice Cream Bars to your state room. Tip, use the complimentary soda fill stations with your cup and vanilla ice cream to create a float.
6. Go to Senses Spa and Salon on your embarkation day. This is because on embarkation day, a drawing for Senses Spa packages and gifts are held in the Senses Spa. They hold an open house with tours of the facility and hold a raffle giveaway. Guests could win a free massage or more, if your not so lucky they do give guests incentives to book for attending the open house event. Guests can also look for discounts for Senses Spa & Salon in the Navigator app.
7. Pack your Pirate Gear. Pirate night is a Disney Cruise Line guest favorite. Be sure to check if it’s offered on your cruise itinerary. If so, pack your best pirate gear for a fun filled pirate evening. Learn 6 things to know & do at Pirates Night on a Disney Cruise.
8. Have fun in the sun at Castaway Cay. Castaway Cay is Disney Cruise Lines private island (visit on a Bahamian & Caribbean cruise). To learn more of what to expect, here are 10 fun things to do on Castaway Cay.
9. Know items to budget for on a Disney Cruise. While a Disney Cruise includes many things, there are some extras you may want to budget for. These include excursions, souvenirs and more. Learn 5 items to budget for on a Disney Cruise.
10. Disney Cruises are for kids of all ages. Some may think, Disney Cruise and believe they are only for children. A Disney Cruise is for Disney fans of any age. Read 5 Adult only areas on a Disney Cruise.
Read more about Disney Cruises