Here are 10 tips for Frozen Ever After in Epcot:
- This ride includes scenes from Frozen and Frozen Ever After including the popular Snowgies.
- The backstory is that it is a Summer Snow Day Celebration. Queen Elsa brought a day of winter to Arendelle in summer in honor of Princess Anna’s act of true love and her bravery.
- The ride track is the exact same as when it was known as Maelstrom. All that was changed was the loading/unloading area and the theming.
- In the queue you will go through the town of Arendelle and in Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post and Sauna. Pay attention to the window in the door behind the desk.
- Look for the viking ship on the side of the building where you board the ship. It is a tribute to Maelstrom.
- This ride only boards one boat at a time which is why the queue gets so long.
- You might get a little wet on Frozen Ever After especially if you sit in the first or second rows on the left side.
- There is a photo taken during this ride. It will magically appear on the PhotoPass area of the MyDisneyExperience app as long as you have a MagicBand on.
- Pay close attention to Marshmallow. Just before you go down the hill, he says “I’m free!”
- This attraction exits into a Frozen overloaded gift shop. Make sure you tell your kids if they will be allowed to shop or not.
Want to make sure you get on this attraction? Read this post.