The World Showcase at Epcot is made up of different countries to explore. Here guests can experience a country’s culture, entertainment and a favorite, its food. Consider stopping at a Quick Service restaurant or food cart for a quick snack or drink. Here are 11 Unique Food & Drink To Try Around Epcot’s World Showcase, all from Quick Service locations.
- The American Dream (American Adventure) – Try this Red, White & Blue slushy at Fife & Drum Tavern. It is served with Frozen Strawberry, Vanilla Ice Cream and Frozen Blue Raspberry in a Slush.
- Maple Popcorn (Canada) – In true Canadian spirit, the Canadian pavilion sells Maple Popcorn. Purchase Maple Popcorn to try from the Popcorn Cart.
- Bubble Milk Tea (China) – Try the Bubble Milk Tea at Joy of Tea. It is a Sweetened, Peach flavored Black Tea with Tapioca Pearls.
- Macaron (France) – Try a sweet Macaroon, a French treat, with Raspberry and Lime Cream at Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie.
- Bratwurst (Germany) – Try a German classic, a Bratwurst served on a freshly baked Roll with Sauerkraut and House-made Paprika Chips from Sommerfest.
- Gelato Sandwich (Italy) – Enjoy cookies and some gelato with a Gelato Sandwich from Gelati. This sweet treat comes with your choice of Gelato flavor in between two Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Kakigōri with Sweet Milk Topping (Japan) – Kakigōri is shaved ice, a nice treat to cool down with. Choose from: Rainbow, Strawberry, Melon, Cherry, Tangerine or Blue Raspberry at Kabuki Café.
- Jarritos – Traditional Mexican Soda (Mexico) – Grab a taco or nachos and try a Jarritos with it from La Cantina de San Angel. This traditional Mexican Soda comes with your choice of Pineapple, Mango, Fruit Punch or Apple (Sidral) flavor.
- Moroccan Kefta Platter (Morocco) – Tangierine Café offers many delicious and unique platters for entrees. The Moroccan Kefta Platter is served with Marinated Olives, Salsa and French Fries.
- School Bread (Norway) – School Bread from the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is a popular treat, it is a Sweet Roll filled with Custard and dipped in Coconut.
- Victoria Sponge Cake (United Kingdom) – The Victoria Sponge Cake dessert is filled with Jam and Buttercream, found at Yorkshire County Fish Shop.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.