Do you use Checkout 51? The great thing about Checkout51 is that you don’t have to have a smartphone to use it! As long as you have a way to upload your receipt (a digital camera or scanner), you can earn cash back for your groceries! You can also use manufacturer coupons on your purchase (unless stated otherwise). Plus, you can redeem the same offers on Ibotta and Mobisave, if they have the same rebates available.
Head over here to sign up and then start browsing your available offers.
After you sign in, flip through the offers and add the items you want to buy to your grocery list.
After purchasing the items at any store of your choosing (even works at Dollar Tree and The $0.99 Store), use either the mobile app (available in the iTunes store and Google Play) or use the Checkout 51 website to upload your receipt. You get to this screen by clicking the camera symbol with the words Upload Receipt below it.
Checkout 51 will confirm your purchase and credit your account. You will receive a notification that your receipt has been processed under your notifications. You can get to your notifications by clicking on the little bell symbol in the upper right corner. Your notifications page will look similar to this.
When you have $20 or more in your account, you can request payout and Checkout 51 will mail you a check!
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in your time zone. Offers expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in your time zone. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid missing out on your credit.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for Cash Back per member, unless the offer states otherwise. Some of the offers will have a limit of 5.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You can only earn Cash Back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You can earn Checkout 51 Cash Back in combination with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. Checkout 51 is currently available in the United States (the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Overseas US Military Bases) and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Receipts uploaded must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for Cash Back. Itemized packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same upload timelines as receipts.