Did you know Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom does a great job of accommodating allergy-free options? Even those with food allergies may experience the fun of trick or treating at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Disney World accommodates those with food allergies by providing a special experience just for them. Follow the 3 simple Steps For Allergy Free Options At Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party to get your treats!
1. Pick Up Your Teal Treat Bag
Mickey’s Not so scary Halloween party is a hard ticked event taking place on select nights in September and October at Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Upon Arrival at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, find a Cast Member for a teal treat bag. Teal is the official color of food allergy awareness. This will let cast members know you are trick or treating with the allergy-free option.
2. Trick Or Treat
Participate in the Trick-Or-Treat just as everyone else. Except those with teal bags will be given teal tokens at the treat stations instead of being handed candy.
- Low lighting and fast lines can sometimes mean a mix up and a quick reminder is needed for an allergy token instead of candy.
- If you are worried about cross contamination for severe allergies, bring wipes for the tokens.
3. Cash In
Guests who have collected the Teal colored tokens may then visit an Allergy-Friendly Center to cash them in for treats. Allergy-Friendly Centers are located at Town Square Theater and Heritage House.
- An “Allergy Friendly Assistance Menu” is available for guests to read through ingridents
- Past treats have included: Smarties, Rice milk chocolate, gummy worms and more.
- Past brands have included Enjoy Life, Surf Sweets and Werther’s sugar free caramels.
- Even including some non-food items – past events have had 2 different small craft kits to choose from.
- Meaning, no matter the allergy there is something for you!
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.