Is your family searching for a magical way to celebrate the holiday season this year? How about exclusive access to some attractions, a special dining opportunity, and more? Then the Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package may be perfect! When you purchase this package will enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotel (checking in on Dec. 17 and checking out on Dec. 22, 2018), 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option and some exclusive experiences at Walt Disney World Resort during their stay.
Take a look at the yuletide offerings included in this festive package:
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Toy Story Land on Dec. 17 – Spend time at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® enjoying Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania. The land will celebrate its first holiday season with special décor Guests can’t miss.
- Celebrate the Season at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec. 18 – Ring in the holiday season with a ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Select Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park Attractions on Dec. 19 – Enjoy exclusive nighttime access to Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest®, and DINOSAUR – plus, an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light.
- Exclusive Early Morning Access to Shopping at World of Disney Store & Disney Springs® Christmas Tree Trail Experience on Dec. 20 – Shop at World of Disney store at Disney Springs, and visit this year’s Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail and enjoy hot chocolate and cotton candy.
- Enjoy an Exclusive Holiday Themed Buffet Dinner Event at Epcot on Dec. 21 – Enjoy a holiday-themed buffet dinner event in World ShowPlace Events Pavilion.
Because theme park admission is included in this package, your family will also be able to enjoy holiday offerings at our theme parks with all our other guests, including “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at Magic Kingdom Park, the Epcot®International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Flurry of Fun festivities and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Diwali holiday additions to UP! A Great Bird Adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, and much more.
This Walt Disney Travel Company package includes a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels plus a 4-day theme park ticket with Park Hopper Option. This offer may only be booked through the Disney Reservation Center and may be booked beginning on Oct. 22 through Dec. 2, 2018 for check-in on Dec. 17 and check-out on Dec. 22, 2018.
For example, you can wrap up this package starting at $175 per person, per night, for a family of four in a garden view room at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside. That’s a total package price of $3,500.
Additional Sample Package Pricing:
|Resort||Room Type||Total Package Price||Per Person Per Night
For a family of four
|Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort||Water View||$3,777||$189|
|Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge||Standard Room||$4,507||$226|
|Disney’s Beach ClubResort||Garden or Woods View||$5,022||$252|
|Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa||Outer Building – Lagoon View||$5,937||$297|
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for this purchase is limited. Valid Theme Park admission is required to attend Theme Park events included in this package. Theme park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by Dec. 31, 2019. Special event ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party only valid on Dec. 18, 2018. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
This is a fabulous promotion and I have never seen this amazing of a deal in December at Walt Disney World! If you are looking for a Disney Christmas treat don’t let this pass you by!
If you are ready to start planing an amazing Christmas at Disney Couponing to Disney’s Exclusive Travel Specialist, Kari O’Dell, is ready to assist you in planning! You can email her anytime at [email protected] or fill out the following quote request form.
Written by Kari O’Dell: Kari, the Exclusive Travel Specialist for Couponing to Disney (learn more about the partnership HERE), creates lasting memories by planning customized vacations all over the world. Not only does she find you the BEST accommodations with the BEST value, but she will fill in all the blanks for you, all at no cost to you. Traveling is her passion! Passing that magic on to your family is what fuels that passion! If you are ready to save on your next vacation book your next vacation with Kari at [email protected].