Learn how to earn free Disney gift cards. Did you know you can use Disney Gift Cards to pay off your Resort package? Plus, use Disney Gift Cards for most things at Disney World from snacks to souvenirs and more. By earning them for free, guests can greatly reduce their costs, making it possible on any budget.
Based on a $4,000 Disney vacation budget (Resort stay, tickets, travel, food):
- Save $333/month for 1 year
- Save $166/month for 2 years
- Save $111/month for 3 years
As you can see the longer you have to save, the lower your monthly “payment” will be. The great thing about a Disney vacation is, make a $200 deposit and then pay each month. Or pay in lump sums throughout, its up to you how and when to pay, as long as full payment is made by 45 days out from your arrival date. Therefore, price out a vacation and then pick a date, divide your total costs by how many months you have to save (starting 45 days out).
If you are around the mall/retail shops often, than Shopkick can add up big for you. Earn points by checking in to locations. Check out the Discover section as well to earn points just for looking at products, (look for the circle to claim points at bottom) and videos to watch as well for points. Check often for new ones.
Redeem for PayPal from various apps/sites and buy Disney Gift Cards from ShopDisney Gift. Gift cards from ShopDisney offer various fun character deigns, holiday designs and more. They make great keepsakes. Learn examples of how to earn free PayPal money below.
Ways To Earn Free PayPal money:
- iBotta is a free smartphone app. Earn rebates on groceries, household products, diapers and so much more. Also, earn from mall stores, online retailers and more. Redeem for gift cards or PayPal. Minimum cash out – $20.00.
- Earn from Mypoints by watching videos, taking surveys etc. This works best from the website (not app). Plus, sign up for email offers often worth 5 points just for clicking through. Check often for their in store promotion offers, when they do come up they are often worthwhile. Redeem for PayPal or Gift Cards
- Swagbucks – Take surveys, watch videos and more to earn “swagbucks”. Although swagbucks has both an app and a website, the website is easier to navigate. Consider, the Top 10 Ways To Earn Swagbucks.
3. Disney Visa Cardmembers
Disney Premier Visa Cardmembers: Earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases at: gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations. Disney Visa Cardmembers: Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on every card purchase, every day. This means you earn 1 Disney Rewards Dollar for every $100 spent on purchases. Then, redeem your Rewards Dollars at most Disney locations. Learn more about Cardmember Benefits.
4. Visa Gift Cards
Redeem Swagbucks for Visa Gift Cards buy Disney Gift Cards on ShopDisney as well.
5. Club Stores
Redeem Swagbucks for Sam’s Club Gift Cards, then purchase discounted Disney Gift Cards (typically around a 4% savings) with your free Gift Cards.
6. Disney Movie Rewards
Check your Disney DVDs or Blu-rays for codes, worth points. Submit them on your Disney movie rewards account, look for other special codes on facebook or activities to earn such as submitting movie tickets. You can then save up enough points to redeem for $5 or $10 Disney Gift Cards. The Disney Gift card will be mailed to your house, or a digital gift card will be emailed (these can be added to any physical card you may already have).
Photo Credit: Thanks, Sara
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.