If you or someone in your group wears glasses, here are tips for Disney World. Glasses can be expensive, so keeping them safe is important. Do you have any tips to add?
7 Tips For Wearing Glasses at Disney World:
- Every Disney World attraction has a place to put a purse, backpack or bag on, even thrill rides. Therefore, easily store your glasses away on any attraction in your bag of choice.
- The rides with the biggest risk of losing your glasses are: Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Space Mountain.
- Other rides with the risk of loss or damage include: Big Thunder Mountain, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids and Big Thunder Mountain.
- Guests with glasses have had success fitting 3D glasses over their regular pair of glasses for attractions such as Muppet Vision 3D or Toy Story Mania.
- Have your eyeglasses tightened up prior to your Disney vacation as loose fitting glasses are more likely to fall of.
- If you have an old pair of glasses lying around, pack those instead of wearing your newest pair. This way you get the full experience with your glasses on and only risk losing an old pair. Contacts are another alternative.
- Another option is to buy a glasses strap/croakie for your trip. That way if your glasses do slip off, they will still be on your person!
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.