The majority of snacks at Walt Disney World are sweets. If you are in the mood for something else while you are at the parks, here are the best non-sweet snacks in Hollywood Studios.
- Carrot and Celery Sticks with Ranch — $3.99 at Anaheim Produce
- Pickle — $1.79 at Anaheim Produce
- Mickey Pretzel with Cheese — $6.59 at Anaheim Produce
- Nachos with Cheese — $5.49 KRNR The Rock Station
- Side Onion Straws — $3.49 at Rosie’s All-American Café
- French Fries — $4.49 at Rosie’s All-American Café
- Coleslaw — $3.29 at ABC Commissary
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.