The majority of snacks at Walt Disney World are sweets. If you are in the mood for something else while you are at the parks, here are the best non-sweet snacks in Hollywood Studios.
- Warm Pretzel with Cheese Sauce — $5.69 at Writer’s Stop
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate — $7.49 at Writer’s Stop
- Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl — $6.49 at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner (not on the Dining Plan)
- Popcorn — $4 at Studios Popcorn
- Hot Dog — $5.49 at Hey Howdy Hey Take Away (not on the Dining Plan)
- Hummus with Pretzels — $4.39 at Anaheim Produce
- Carrot and Celery Sticks with Ranch — $3.99 at Anaheim Produce
- Grape Cup — $3.79 at Hollywood Hills Theater
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.