How to use CVS to “Coupon to Disney”:
- Save on items that you normally buy. You can usually get free shampoo, conditioner, razors, toothbrushes, etc here. I also find that they have fairly cheap soda too.
- After you have shopped here a few weeks, you will start to build up your ECBs. CVS usually has 1 or 2 ‘money making’ deals a week. By using ECBs to pay for items, you essentially eliminate your out of pocket costs and get everything you buy at CVS for ‘free’.
- Use your ECBs to pay for items that are eligible for rebates. When the check arrives, deposit it into your fund!
- Use your ECBs to pay for items that you were going to pay cash for. Take the cash you were going to spend and deposit it into your fund!
- Be sure to read the Getting Started Couponing to Disney guide!
Create your personal shopping list: Click on the box next to each item you would like to purchase and they will appear on the My List on the right side. After you add all the items you would like to purchase, click on My List and print your custom shopping list.