Wondering what to expect from a Value Resort at Disney World? Learn what guests will find at a Value Resort, and also what you will not find. Disney Resorts start at Value, then go to Moderate, Deluxe and beyond. Here are 20 Things to expect at a Disney World Value resort (and 4 to not).
Value Resorts at Disney World:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
What to expect from a Value Resort:
- 2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed (select)
- A standard room size of roughly 260 sq ft
- Disney touches in the resort rooms, such as hidden Mickey’s.
- A curtain separating the bathroom and sleeping area, perfect for keeping the bathroom light on in the evenings for little ones.
- All Star Music & Art of Animation have Family Suites that sleep up to 6, otherwise Value resort rooms sleep 4 guests (plus one child under 3).
- Themed pools, Art of Animation has the largest pool on Disney World property.
- Daily poolside activities for children, led by Cast Members
- Food Court
- Jogging Trails, ask your resort for a trail map
- Pop Century has a fun and free Scavenger Hunt
- Movies under the Stars – enjoy free Disney movies outdoors, check your resort location to find out where its held
- All Disney Resorts contain a mini-fridge in room, perfect for having water delivered to your resort.
- All value resorts contain a playground
- All value resorts contain an arcade
- Pressed penny machines are found at Disney Resorts as well as parks
- In-room celebrations available – add extra magic to your vacation
- Gift shop also containing necessities such as cold medicine & sunscreen
- Complimentary bus transportation for resort guests to 4 main theme parks and more
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Laundry areas
What Not to expect from a Value Resort:
- Pool Slides – Every Disney Resort has at least one pool, however only moderate and deluxe resort pools have a waterslide. Also no zero-entry pools or play areas are found, except for Art of Animation.
- Queen Sized Beds – A value resort contains 2 double beds while in a moderate guests will find queen beds.
- Table-Service – While value resorts have amazing food courts, they do not contain table-service restaurants on property.
- Transportation – You will not find a boat, monorail or the ability to walk to parks or Disney Springs from a value resort. The only transportation found at Value resorts are busses.