Debating between Disney Springs or Walt Disney World Resorts? Here are some of the advantages to each:
Disney Springs Hotel (Such as DoubleTree, Hilton, Marriot etc.)
- Competitive Rates – Especially for larger families of 5 or more, hotels surrounding the Disney Springs area can provide a lower rate.
- Look for more amenities than a Disney hotel such as spacious rooms, Kitchenette, breakfast (varies by hotel) – When staying off property the rooms tend to be a bit larger for the price range. Some may even have a kitchenette, which can save on dining out or also look for included continental breakfast.
- Most surrounding hotels offer a free shuttle service for Walt Disney World guests.
- Extra Magic Hours – Guests staying on property can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours. Extra Magic hours offer extra time, either before opening or after closing, at the parks.
- Disney World Transportation System – Enjoy the convenience of using Disney’s bus transportation, which run every 15 minutes or so during operating times. Some resorts also enjoy the quick access with the monorail system. If your hotel offers boat transportation to Disney Springs, this is a relaxing scenic ride.
- Experience Disney Magic through out whole visit, from parks to hotel – Staying on Disney property means never leaving the Disney magic from the moment you wake up until falling asleep!
- Earlier access to Fastpass+ reservations for staying on property – Guests who stay on Disney Property can enjoy the ease of booking Fastpass+ 60 days out online (non-Guests may do so at 30 days out).
- Fun shaped pools and theming – No matter which Value Resort you pick, each has its larger than life theming and fun pools.