Here’s a recap of everything that has been deposited into the fund:
- $5 from Neilsen Homescan Panel
- $30 from Mindfield
- $12 from Survey Savvy
- $32.50 from Opinion Outpost
- $10 from Ispos I-Say
- $10 from Ispos I-Say
- $17.25 from Survey Savvy
- $10 from Ispos I-Say
- $24.02 from Sunshine Rewards
- $10 gift card from Checkpoints
- $25 from Surveyhead
- $20 from My Survey
(this is unexpected money we weren’t expecting/wasn’t written into our budget)
- $15 from my Birthday
- $17 in mileage from hubby’s work
- $6.11 found in a purse
- $10 for stuff I paid for with Swag Bucks (reimbursed by my nephew)
- $37 for a refund from a doctor’s visit in 2009 (very unexpected!)
- $40 reimbursement for doctor co-pays
- $5 from an amazing anonymous reader who snuck it in a sympathy card to cheer me up! Thank you!
- $25 gift card from another AMAZING reader who snuck it into a Christmas Card. Thank you!
- $6 in $2 bills
- $50 for my friend’s buying a car from the same dealership we used last year (they sent us a check)
- $85.04 – Right after I lost the baby last year, I decided to redo my kids bedrooms. I had hubby pick up 8 packages of border paper (4 for each room) at Walmart and then I stuck them in a closet and forgot about them until last week. Luckily I keep all of my receipts, so I returned them to Walmart and received cash back that I am depositing into the fund because it is “found money“.
- $25 – One of my neighbors had to go out of town and asked us to take care of their pets for them.
- $259.51 from having a yard sale
- $10 gift card for transferring a prescription
- $30 reimbursement for a doctor co-pay
- $63.24 payment for hubby’s court appearance this week (he was called to testify)
- $19.89 payment for mileage for a company meeting today
- $30 unexpected gift for my husband for Father’s Day from his co-workers
- $156 refund on deposit we paid to establish power at my Mother in Law’s apartment in June 2010. I didn’t expect the deposit back with interest. I assumed they would keep it until she moved. That was a VERY nice surprise!
- $348 refund from the IRS. We have to pay the IRS each year, so it was completely unexpected to receive a $348 refund 4.5 months after tax day. You should of heard me scream for joy after I read the letter (I’ll admit I was nervous to see a letter from the IRS).
- $17 from selling metal
- $22.50 in miscellaneous rebates
- $15 from SC Johnson
- $9.99 from Schick
- $31.32 from Staples
- $37.33 from Ebates
- $21.98 from Staples
- $1 – From Miller High Life
- $11 for signing up for Online Bill Payment
- $20.39 in cash back from Shop at Home
- $30 NBPR Rebate
- $20 NBPR Rebate
- $9.68 from Staples
- $10 from Rite Aid
- $29 in various NBPR Rebates
- $9 in rebate checks
- $10 NBPR Rebates
- $10.47 NBPR Rebates
- $9.99 rebate from the Olay gift packs (I paid for this with $10 from the Christmas budget, so when the check came I decided to put it in the Disney fund instead of the Christmas budget)
- $10 NBPR Rebates
- $21 NBPR Rebates
(I take the value of the gift card out of my cash budget and put the cash in the Disney fund and spend the gift card. So if I got a $10 gift card to McDonalds, I would take $10 in cash out of the food budget and put that in the Disney fund and spend the $10 gift card at McDonalds.)
- $10 to McDonalds
- $50 Walmart giftcard (belated Christmas present; will use to pay for sunscreen, snacks, etc)
- $53.44 left on a gift card from our January 2011 trip
- $200 Disney Giftcard for opening a Disney Visa in my husband’s name (I have absolutely no idea how we got this, but they sent us a total of 4 offers before we applied for Jason’s card. I also have one in my name.)
- $8 gift card to the movies
- $50 – Walmart gift cards the kids received for their birthday. They both wanted to save it for souvenirs at Disney World. I spent $50 at Walmart on groceries and took the $50 in cash out of the budget and added it to the fund.
- $5 – Earned a Target gift card during a sale week. I spent $5 at Target a few weeks after the sale and took $5 in cash out of the budget and added it to the fund.
- $20 – Referred 4 friends to Plum District and earned a $20 Target gift card. I spent $20 at Target on groceries and took the $20 in cash out of the budget and added it to the fund.
- $20 – Earned 2 $10 BP gift cards. Since they expire before the trip, I took $20 out of the gas budget and added it to the fund and spent the gift cards.
- $10 – Earned a $10 Red Robin gift card from Pampers. I am giving the card as a year end gift. I took $10 out of the budget and added it to the fund.
- $50 Disney gift card (I got a $50 Visa debit card in the mail for winning some contest that I forgot I had entered. So I used it to buy a $50 Disney gift card at Walgreens.)
- $20 Target gift card
- $10 gas gift card I earned at CVS
- $100 in Disney gift cards (Winn Dixie had a sale where you paid $250 for a $300 gift card. Both me and my husband got one, so we made a $100 profit)
- $26.46 from selling a gift card on Plastic Jungle
- $30 from the gas budget. Publix had $50 Shell gift cards on sale for $40. I went to Publix 3 times that week and bought 3 cards. Since I paid $120 for $150 worth of gas, I took the $30 difference out of the gas budget and deposited it into the fund.
- $10 in Kellogg’s Gas Gift Cards (took $10 in cash out of the gas budget)
- $25 Disney gift card for listening to a DVC sales pitch on the internet (no clue how I got this, might be the DVC DVD I requested a while back. They emailed me the offer and I listened to the pitch on the phone)
- $10 gift card from Publix (rebate offer; took $10 cash out of the grocery fund and put it in the Disney fund and spent the gift card)
- $10 gift card to Winn Dixie (from this expired deal; took $10 out of the grocery fund)
- $10 Visa gift cards (took $10 out of the gas budget and spent the cards)
- $50 from the gas budget (I earned $50 in gas gift cards from CVS’s CoverGirl deal (I paid for it with a gift card that I had earned from SwagBucks and I took the $50 out of the gas budget and put it in the Disney fund. I used the gas gift cards to fill up my van.)
Spare Change and Money Left in the Budget
- $20 – cash left from the grocery budget
- $10 in cash (leftover from my weekly grocery budget)
- $2.12 in spare change
Disney Visa Rewards
- $75 – Disney Visa Rewards for purchases made between April 20th and June 23rd. (We charge EVERYTHING we possibly can on the credit card and pay it off every month. We now pay Mother In Law’s bills for her as well (she pays us back), so hers also get charged on the card.)
- $55 – My nephew had to have braces. My mother in law gave me the cash and I charge the braces on the Disney Rewards Visa Card. We earned $55 for Disney and then I paid the balance off before interest could be charged.
And the Final Deposit…
- $33.23 – Forgot to add $33.23 from where we lowered our cable bill on this post
- $0.43 – messed up my math
- $287 in Disney Visa Rewards card (we charge every bill possible on our card plus a couple times we have charged some bigger purchases)
- $150 from my grocery budget for the week of November 4th to November 11th (we still have to eat at Disney World right?)
- $50 from my gas budget for November 4th to November 11th (7 days of no driving = found money!)
I need $3106.36 for our Disney World budget. Our grand total is………….