Guests of Shanghai Disney Resort can enjoy springtime décor, merchandise and more now through May 31, 2019 (unless otherwise noted). Learn 10 ways to celebrate spring at Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Shanghai Disneyland’s Mickey Avenue is decked out with flowers and polka dots for photo ops and Disney Characters in seasonal Spring attire.
- Dress Up – Guests are encouraged to dress up in bright colors to add to the season!
- Photo Opportunity – The large sculpted eggs have returned for a fun photo.
- Duffy and Friends Show returns to Celebration Square (through 4/10).
- Disney Color-Fest: A Street Party near Mickey Avenue (4/11 through 5/31) featuring festive floats, Mickey, Minnie and Donald.
- Food & Drink throughout the resort, with food & drink inspired by StellaLou and more.
- Colorful Minnie Afternoon Tea at Mickey and Pals Market Café.
- Beauty of Nature as you see seasonal cherry and plum blossoms, apple floral archways and more. Take a walk around the Wishing Star Lake. Learn more by taking a Botany Class.
- Earth Month Fair begins 4/12 in Disneytown.
- Merchandise – find more than 50 items celebrating spring with bright colors. Find flower headbands, special egg pin series, bunny ears and more.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!