The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland park will soon open for travelers. No exact date yet set. This area will house a marketplace for food & drink with options and flavors found around the world. Learn more about this Adventureland outpost.
5 Things To Know About The Tropical Hideaway:
- Access The Tropical Hideaway by a main bridge, through Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. Or, from a path from the Jungle Cruise named, Skipper’s Walk.
- Find colorful wildlife at the Hideaway.
- Find Enchanted Tiki Room birds in small birdhouses, at the roofline.
- Rosita now greets guests on the dock, making small talk with visitors.
- Discover trader’s market.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!