Disneyland Resort is getting a brand new Character Dining experience named, Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures. Guests will be able to enjoy Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose located inside Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Reservations are now open for this dining experience starting March 30, 2019.
Guests will dine with Disney Princesses at a 3-course breakfast, partake in enchanting activities, a story time and more. Today we have new details on the food offered.
Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures New Food Details:
- First Course: Sunrise Citrus and Vanilla Bun, caramel beignets, Chia & Granola parfait and a banana wrap. Brought to table to share.
- Starters include: Ham & Cheese Sandwich and Mini Lobster rolls (mini hot dogs by request)
- Second Course: Buffett of house made mac & cheese and mini chicken and waffles
- Other entrees include: Scrambled eggs, Turkey sausage, Tomato & asparagus, Pulled beef slider and Fresh Mint Papas bravas
- Dessert: Chocolate chip princess cake pops, almond crunch, petite raspberry tarts, sea shell macarons and Strawberry honey sorbet. Brought to table to share.
This character breakfast will be available Thursday – Monday from 8ama-12pm. Cost is $125 per person for children or adults. Tax and tip not included in price.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!