Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has a new menu effective now, March/ 2019. New menu items include All you care to enjoy signature skillets for lunch or dinner, and soon, Breakfast Skillets.
Look forward to the new menu (and learn more below), in addition to the sassy cast members, games and more. Such as ringing the dinner bell, and asking for ketchup at your own risk!
Lunch & Dinner New Skillets:
- Signature Lunch Skillet (Lunch Only) – consists of maple-chipotle BBQ slow-smoked pork ribs, BBQ pulled pork and citrus herb chicken.
- Traditional Dinner Skillet (Dinner Only) – consists of oak-smoked mustard BBQ beef brisket, maple-chipotle BBQ pork ribs, pulled pork and citrus herb chicken.
- Pig Dinner Skillet (Dinner Only) – consists of braised pork belly and more.
- Land & Sea Dinner Skillet (Dinner Only) – Salmon, vegan sausage, citrus herb chicken and charred portabellas.
- Vegan Dinner Skillet (Dinner Only) – maple-chipotle BBQ jackfruit, spicy vegan sausage, beefless tips and trick’c chick’n.
- Apple pie for Dessert, served with vanilla ice-cream.
- New cocktails include the Bourbon Cowboy and more.
All skillets are all you care to enjoy and come with sides such as coleslaw, buttered corn, BBQ cauliflower, freshly baked cornbread with honey butter and more with each skillet.
Breakfast Coming March 26
In addition to new lunch and dinner skillets, all you care to enjoy breakfast skillets begin on March 26. All skillets come with Mickey Waffles, scrambled eggs and house-made buttermilk cheddar biscuits.
- Heritage Skillet – country potatoes, bacon and sausage
- Carnivore Skillet – ham, bacon, sausage and beef brisket
- Lighter Side Breakfast Skillet – bircher muesli, turkey bacon and more.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!