Guests visiting Disneyland Resort can celebrate Disney’s PhotoPass Day on August 19, 2018. PhotoPass Day 2018 brings fun photo opportunities from PhotoPass Photographers and rare character meet & greets for one day only to both parks at Disneyland Resort.
Disney California Adventure Park:
- Meet Joy and Sadness: Paradise Gardens Park across from Jumpin’ Jellyfish from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Doctor Strange or Loki heroic encounter: near the Hollywood Backlot Stage from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Additional photo opportunities (available until 7 pm):
- Koda Magic Shot: near the sawmill in Grizzly Peak
- Huey, Dewey and Louie Magic Shot: near the entrance to the Hyperion Theater
- Russell’s grape soda bottlecap pin prop: Grizzly Peak waterfall
- Piston Cup prop: entrance to Cars Land
- Clapperboard prop: “Storytellers” statue on Buena Vista Street
- Meet Marie: Toon Park in Mickey’s Toontown (9am-3:30pm)
- Meet Hook and Mr. Smee: near “it’s a small world” (8am-2pm)
Additional photo opportunities (available until 7pm):
- Dumbo Magic Shot: next to Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar Magic Shot: at the Town Square flagpole
- Fairy Wings Magic Shot: near Pixie Hollow
- Mickey pretzel prop: in front of Main Street Photo Supply Co.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!