We’ve been to Walt Disney World many times and we have early mornings at the Magic Kingdom down to a science. Here is our strategy for How To Experience 7 Magic Kingdom Attractions By 10 AM With No Wait:
- Arrive to your Resort’s bus stop no later than 7:45 AM.
- When you are in the Magic Kingdom, head to the far right side and get as close to the entrance as you can.
- When the park opens, head briskly down Main Street, up through the castle and to Fantasyland.
- If you have a stroller, put it in the parking area behind the carousel.
- Head straight to Peter Pan’s Flight.
- Next visit The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Then ride Barnstormer
- Next go on Under the Sea – Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Pick up the stroller
- Head to Haunted Mansion
- Then ride Pirates of the Caribbean
- Head back to Aladdin’s Magic Carpets
- By now it should be closer to 10 AM. We usually book a Fastpass+ for Big Thunder Mountain for 9:30 – 10:30 AM and Splash Mountain for 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM.
- Ride Big Thunder with your Fastpass+
- Then ride Splash Mountain with your Fastpass+
- Eat lunch at Pecos Bill’s.
- Hopefully you can get a Fastpass+ for 11:30 – 12:30 PM for 7 Dwarfs and head back to Fantasyland to ride it and other attractions like it’s a small world, Mad Tea Party, Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel, Mickey’s Philharmagic and Dumbo (play on the playground too).
Hope this helps your family!