Meatloaf is one of the easiest dishes you can make. Just toss ingredients into a bowl with the meat and bake. Here’s a twist on regular ketchup meatloaf that you’re sure to love.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ⅓ c. bread crumbs
- ½ c. bbq sauce
- 2 tbs freeze dried minced onions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix turkey, egg, bread crumbs, bbq sauce, and onions in a large bowl until combined.
- Spread out evenly in an 8x8 baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with a thin layer of bbq sauce.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
You can serve this with Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Zucchini and Squash.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.