With just 3 simple ingredients, slow cooker hamburgers are sure to become a favorite in your house. When the weather outside isn’t favorable to grill out, you can throw these burgers in your Crock-Pot and in a few hours, you are ready to eat.
- 12 pre-formed hamburger patties (thawed)
- 1 c. frozen, chopped onions
- 1/3 c. Worcestershire sauce
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray (or you can buy the liners and make clean up super easy!)
- Place 4 hamburger patties on the bottom of the slow cooker
- Scatter onions and Worcestershire sauce on the top of the burgers
- Layer another 4 burgers on top and repeat onions and worcestershire sauce
- Keep layering until you have all of the patties in your slow cooker
- Cook on low 4-6 hours
- Carefully remove the patties from the crock-pot and place on a paper towel to drain. I did not have any fall apart on me, but I was very careful as I removed them.
Here is an easy Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta recipe.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.