Do Not Bring these 20 Items on a Disney Cruise. For the safety and comfort of yourself and others on the ship, Disney has many prohibited items on a Disney Cruise. The following 20 items are also prohibited on Castaway Cay as well. Some of these may surprise you!
- Fishing Gear.
- Scuba equipment. Guests do have the opportunity to rent snorkel gear on Castaway Cay.
- Toy Guns are not allowed.
- Remote controlled airplanes or helicopters.
- Surfboard or wave board.
- Inflatable floats or pool noodles.
- Heely’s type shoes (shoes with wheels)
- Electrical appliances including heating pads.
- Candles or incense.
- DVD Players.
- Game consoles (XBOX etc.). They are non-compatible with stateroom TVs.
- Musical Instruments.
- Coolers (exceptions – approved for storing medications, baby food and items related to dietary restrictions).
- Over-the-door hanging organizers.
- Light bulb strings (such as holiday lights).
- Extension cords.
- Surge protectors.
The following 3 surprising items are allowed:
- Golf clubs are allowed. Must be stored in your stateroom.
- While most scuba gear is prohibited, Masks and snorkels are allowed.
- Portable fans are allowed in staterooms providing it is approved by the Chief Electrician (contact Guest Services).
My friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World cruise.