Welcome to Couponing to Disney! I am so happy that you have stopped by.
If you are interested in learning more about me, be sure to read the About Me page.
These are the stores you will regularly see posted on my blog:
- CVS – I post the weekly deals on the Saturday before the sale starts
- Publix – I post each weeks sale match ups no later than Wednesday
- Rite Aid – I post the weekly deals on the Saturday before the sale starts
- Target – Be sure to see my huge list of items under $1 here.
- Toys R Us
- Walgreens – I post the weekly deals on the Saturday before the sale starts
- Walmart – Be sure to see my huge list of items under $1 here.
To save the most money, you will need to know how to find and use coupons. Find all my Get Coupons posts here.
Another way to get coupons is by contacting the manufacture directly. I have a daily (Monday – Friday) feature on my blog called 5 A Day. I post 5 companies for you to email and give your opinion on. Find an overview of this feature here and catch up on all my previous posts here. And if you are curious, you can find a list of what I have received so far here.
Sometimes free samples also contain coupons. I have another daily (Monday – Friday) feature on my blog called 4 A Day. I post 4 samples for you to sign up for. You can catch up on all those posts here.
A lot of companies offer various rewards programs for their customers. Be sure to check out all my rewards posts here.
Almost every restaurant has either a coupon available or a club you can join. I never dine without a coupon. Be sure to go here to see all my dining deals.
A lot of retail stores (like ones at your local mall) have printable coupons available. Find my current listing of retail coupons here.
When shopping online, here are a few things to remember:
- Always use a website that gives you cash back on your purchases. I use Shop at Home (my favorite) and Ebates. Both give you a $5 bonus on your first purchase!
- Always look for online coupon codes before you buy anything. My favorite is RetailMeNot.com.
These are the survey sites I recommend:
- Inbox Dollars Get paid cash to read emails.
- Ispos I-Say Get paid to take surveys and try products.
- Light Speed Get paid via PayPal when you reach 575 points.
- Mindfield My second favorite. Only $5 to cash out.
- My Points Earn gift cards to popular places. I’m saving for $50 gc to Rainforest Cafe.
- My Survey My favorite survey site. $10 to cash out! (I’ve taken surveys worth $7.50!)
- Opinion Outpost Get paid with Amazon.com credit instantly (minimum $5).
- Reward Port Earn gift cards by reading emails and taking surveys.
- Send Earnings Get paid to read emails.
- Survey Head Get $5 just for signing up. Cash out via PayPal at $25.
- Swagbucks Earn Swagbucks for searching online and exchange your Swagbucks for gift cards.
- Valued Opinions Get paid to take surveys and try products.
If there is a great deal and there isn’t really any category to put it, you can find them listed under Awesome Deals here.
Be sure to participate in my No Dining Challenge.
Monday – Friday I post 4 (or more) freebies for you to sign up for. I call this feature 4 A Day. See previous posts here.
Don’t pay full price for pictures! You can see all the picture promos here.
You can find all the current and past giveaways here. If you would like to give something away on the blog, send me an email.
I am not the only bargain blog on the internet. I recommend that you read a few other bargain blogs too. You can find my blog roll here. If you are interested in having your blog listed, please email me.
I started this blog to show others that you too can afford things that you previous thought were out of your reach, just by being a Smart Shopper. You can go here to see an over view of how I save money for Disney.
If you want to follow my saving progress so far for our May 2010 trip to Disney World, you can read all about it here.
If you are interested in reading a trip report of my May 2009 trip, you can read it here. I warn you, it is pretty long!
If you want some advice on planning for Disney World, you can find all my previous training posts here.
If you are going to Disneyland, you can find my training posts here.
If you want to keep up with all the Disney news I have posted, you can find it all here.
If you want to write a tips post on anything Disney or you want to share your trip report etc, send me an email! I’d be glad to feature it.