Disney’s Riviera Resort is Disney’s 15th Vacation Club property (DVC), opening December 16, 2019. This Deluxe Disney Resort is inspired by Walt & Lillian Disney’s Europe and Mediterranean coastline travels. Guests will find 20-century design, grand archways, water features, a Grand oval lobby, unique art and more.
Price: average $608 – $2727/night
- Tower Studios sleep up to 2 guests
- Deluxe Studios sleep up to 5 guests
- 1 and 2-bedroom villas & grand villas (3-bedroom) sleep up to 12 guests
Room count: around 300 vacation homes
- Tower Studios feature a private balcony or porch with seating for 2 and views, plus a microwave, paper plates & bowls, plastic utensils, Coffee maker, Bathroom with walk in shower, Built in desk, Flat Panel TV, WiFi, Small fridge, iron & ironing board.
- Deluxe Studios feature a kitchenette with microwave, paper plates & bowls, plastic utensils and coffee maker, a hair dryer, wet bar, split bathroom, Flat Panel TV, WiFi, Small fridge, iron & ironing board, private porch or balcony
- 1 and 2-bedroom villas & grand villas have a fully equipped & spacious kitchen, with open concept dining & living areas, an oven and more.
- Grand villas (3-bedroom) additionally feature on-suite luxury bathroom, a laundry area with washer & dryer, a bubble-jet tub and either a private porch or balcony.
Food options: There is a rootop table-service offering Dinner or a Breakfast Character dining experience and 3 Quick-Service.
Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera
Found at the top of Disney’s Riviera Resort is Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera. This eatery is inspired by Europe’s cliffside restaurants. Come to this rooftop dining experience for incredible views and a signature dinner. Including views of nighttime spectaculars at Hollywood Studios or Epcot! Guests can dine on French and Italian flavors, pairing meals with a wine selection from their extensive list. Or, dine early for a Prix-Fixe Disney breakfast Character dining experience! Fun fact, the Italian name for Mickey Mouse is Topolino.
Le Petit Cafe
Find this quick-service location in the lobby. Stop by for fresh-brewed coffee in the morning and adult beverages by evening.
Visit this quick service at the main pool for bites to eat and beverages, such as cocktails and made to order drinks. Bar Riva offers scenic views while you relax.
This quick service offers food options throughout the day including a grab and go area.
Pools: There are 2 pools and a kids play area. Riviera Pool is a family friendly pool area and features a winding pool slide. Plus an interactive water play area for kids named S’il Vous Play, inspired by European public fountains and Fantasia characters. For a quitter pool experience, visit the Beau Soleil Pool.
Athlétique Fitness Center
- Activity Lawn
- Bocce Ball Court
- Jogging/Walking trail
Transportation: Bus and Disney Skyliner (Fall 2019) are complimentary for Resort guests. As well as Magical Express for those flying. Minnie Van service is offered at an additional fee.
Address: 1080 Sea Breeze Dr. Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Telephone: 407-939-7762 (DVC member booking)