Are you ready to read through new eats at Walt Disney World?! Which one would you try first?
1. Cheese Pizza Roll and Pepperoni Pizza Roll
From Sunshine Seasons at EPCOT in The Land try the all-new Cheese Pizza Roll and Pepperoni Pizza Roll.
2. Rotating Salt & Straw items
Head to Disney Springs for Salt & Straw unique flavors including a rotating monthly selection.
3. Mickey and Friends Bubble Waffle Sundaes – Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
4. Mickey Waffle Sundae – featuring vanilla soft-serve, hot fudge, cookie crumbles, and white chocolate crisp pearls from Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
5. Minnie Waffle Sundae – with vanilla soft-serve, strawberry topping, sliced strawberries, and white chocolate crisp pearls from Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
6. Donald’s Waffle Sundae made with vanilla soft-serve, lemon curd, and blueberries Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
7. Goofy’s Peanut Waffle Sundae has vanilla and chocolate soft-serve with hot fudge, peanuts, sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, M&M’s Minis, and a cherry on top from Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
8. Pluto’s Waffle Sundae has chocolate soft-serve, chocolate-covered pretzels, peanut butter sauce, and milk chocolate crisp pearls from Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
9. The IMPOSSIBLE Burger serves up an IMPOSSIBLE patty topped with Carolina-style barbecued jackfruit, pickled slaw, and “cheddar” served with french fries now through June 7 at the Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.
10. Plant-based Mickey-shaped Frittata featuring tomato, spinach, onions, and “mozzarella” served with potatoes and mixed fruit – found at all the Disney World Resort locations mentioned in #9.
11. Chicken and Waffles with hand-breaded chicken breast and malted waffle with a sriracha-honey drizzle at the Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
12. The Caramelized Onion Soup Gratin, which is a traditional French onion soup, makes a comeback for both “blunch” and dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
13. The Cheshire Cat Wildberry Mousse features swirls of wildberry mousse, berry compote, and cake crumbles topped with a white chocolate Cheshire Cat at Gasparilla Island Grill
14. Orange Bird Cake Pop – consists of a yellow cake pop swirled with citrus-scented buttercream to look like this iconic character at Gasparilla Island Grill.
15. Brownie Crispy Cone, an ice cream cone filled with caramel-swirled brownie topped with a crisped rice treat, white chocolate drizzle, and sprinkles at Gasparilla Island Grill.
16. Key Lime Pie Swirl is a DOLE Whip lime and vanilla soft-serve swirl topped with graham cracker crumbs at Good’s Food to Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!