Disney World has announced more entertaining options returning and now available! As you know, Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration is now underway. Learn these 10 huge announcements now!
1. Let the Magic Begin morning stage show at Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage at Magic Kingdom — Resumed Oct. 1
2. Piano Player at Casey’s Corner on Main St. USA at Magic Kingdom — Resumed Oct. 1
3. World Showcase travelers (Canadian rhythms of Alberta Bound, antics of Sergio in Italy, and percussion of the Taiko drummers of Matsuriza in Japan) — Resumed Oct. 1
4. Music at Animal Kingdom (music of Chakranadi in Asia and Kora Tinga Tinga in Harambe in Africa) — Resumes Early October
5. Tam Tam Drummers in Africa at Animal Kingdom — Returning Early November
6. Performers along the waterfront at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort — Resumes Soon
7. Yeehaw Bob in the River Roost Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside — Resumes Oct. 14
8. Disney Character News: Disney Characters cavalcades, motorcades, flotillas, and surprise sightings will continue. Coming soon, more individualized time with select Characters (at this time, hugging the character or getting autographs will remain unavailable). Disney Princesses will make their way back to Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom Park. Minnie Mouse at Red Carpet Dreams and the stars of Disney Junior in Animation Courtyard at Hollywood Studios. Mickey Mouse backstage at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A. in his EARidescent look at Magic Kingdom. The Character fun begins in November!
9. Disney Movie Magic at Hollywood Studios — Returns Nov. 7
10. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Hollywood Studios — Returns Dec. 19
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!