Here are what we consider to be the best 10 fun experiences at Disney Springs:
1. Taste Coke Products – You can get 16 small sample cups of Coke products from around the world for a very reasonable price. It is a very fun experience especially for kids!
2. Get Free Chocolate – Stop by Ghirardelli to get a free piece of chocolate. Just walk in the gift shop and head over to the employee who is passing them out.
3. Build A Custom Treat – Goofy Candy Co. has a fun experience where you can build your own treat. Pick from 4 different bases and about 10 different toppings. My kids love this!
4. Get A Cupcake From An ATM – Sprinkles has a Cupcake ATM located outside their shop. This is such a fun experience especially for kids.
5. Build A Dino – Inside T-Rex is Build-A-Dino (owned by Build-A-Bear). Choose your dino, stuff him, fluff him and even dress him.
6. Visit The Photo Booth – Inside Kipling is a photo booth complete with fun props. Use your own camera to take some cute pictures.
7. Learn An Irish Jig – Raglan Road features live nightly entertainment with Irish dancers. Enjoy their performance and even join in for a lesson!
8. Bowl A Frame – Splitsville is a fun bowling experience complete with live entertainment, dancing, billards and lots more. It opens at 10:30 AM so come early for low crowds.
9. Race Your Car – Stop by the Lego Store where you can build a custom Lego car and then race it against other Guests.
10. Customize your pizza – Blaze Pizza allows you to customize your pizza with sauce, toppings and cheese. Priced at under $10 per pizza (6 slices), it is a very good value too!
What fun experiences will you try on your next visit?
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.