Epcot’s World Showcase is the perfect way to spend an afternoon at Disney. Explore each of the countries represented in Epcot’s World Showcase through food, shopping and entertainment. Consider snapping a photo in each country! Here are fun photo few ideas as you travel around the World Showcase and a few unique ones to capture. Read 10 Fun Photo Ideas For Epcot’s World Showcase now.
1. Holding A Flag From Each Country. Each pavilion sells flags for the country it represents, making for a fun and easy photo opportunity to represent each country.
2. Wearing A Hat. Hats are popular souvenirs and found in each pavilion. It is best if your child already has a hat to wear under while trying on (to avoid spread of lice).
3. Vantage Point of Spaceship Earth. As you travel around to each country, consider snapping a photo of Spaceship Earth, the park icon of Epcot.
4. With A Cast Member. Did you know each Cast Member working in the World Showcase is actually from the country they represent? Stop to chat and pose for a photo with a Cast Member. The Kidcot Fun Stops are perfect for this.
5. With Your Favorite Toy/Item. Find your favorite item from each pavilion and take a picture.
6. With Water Features. Look for water features as you travel around the World Showcase, pictured above are The American Adventure Pavilion and France Pavilion.
7. With Characters. There are currently 7 countries in the World Showcase that offer Character meet & greets. This include Belle, Mary Poppins and more. See the list.
8. In the Phone Booth. Stop by the United Kingdom Pavilion for a photo or 2 with old fashioned Telephone booths.
9. With the Giant Troll. Find the troll inside the retail shop of the Norway Pavilion.
10. Become a Totem Pole. Stop by the Canada Pavilion for this fun photo opportunity.