If you are looking for a new adventure, here are the 10 Places You Must Eat In Walt Disney World:
1. ‘Ohanas in Polynesian Village Resort – This Hawaiian inspired restaurant serves a delicious dinner complete with entertainment. Waiters visit your table with skewers of meat and you can eat as much as you like. They also serve delicious sides including Pot Stickers and these delicious noodles. If you time your visit just right, you can watch Happily Ever After. They even turn down the lights and pipe in the music.
2. 50’s Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios – One of my favorite places to eat is at this mom and pop themed restaurant. The menu includes homestyle cooking (meatloaf and pork chops) and the wait staff acts like a member of the family. They will encourage you to eat your veggies and leave your elbows off the table. Finish all of your food and you’ll be inducted into the Clean Plate Club.
3. Sanaa in Animal Kingdom Lodge – At this restaurant you can experience a variety of African cooking with Indian flavors as you watch animals roam the Sunset Savanna from the big picture windows in the restaurant. Make sure you order the bread service. It is hands down the best thing they serve.
4. Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom – This restaurant is themed after an 18th century eatery and features six different themed dining rooms – Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Paul Jones, Paul Revere, Betsy Ross and George Washington. Meals include pot roast, the Pilgrims’ Feast and other homestyle foods.
5. Akershus in Norway – Dine with the 5 princesses while you enjoy a variety of Norwegian inspired dishes. Not feeling adventurous? You can book a breakfast reservation instead and enjoy traditional American favorites.
6. Trail’s End in Fort Wilderness – One of the hidden gems of Walt Disney World. This restaurant features a down-home buffet for breakfast and dinner. It also has the best sweet tea on property.
7. Via Napoli Pizzeria e Ristorante in Epcot – This is a Table-Service restaurant located at the back of the Italy pavilion. It’s 3 wood burning ovens are shaped like the gods that the three active volcanoes in Italy are named after: Etna, Vesuvio and Stromboli. Order up one of the larger pies and you can split it among your family making for a cheap lunch.
8. Tusker House in Animal Kingdom – A popular eatery that is designed to look like a run down hotel. Here you can dine on African-flavored cuisine and American favorites from the buffet as Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Minnie come to your table for pictures and autographs. This location has the characters dressed in their safari gear.
9. Coral Reef in Epcot – A unique dining experience located in The Seas pavilion. Your tables face the large aquarium where you can watch a variety of aquatic life and even divers swim by. The menu, of course, features seafood.
10. Oliva’s Cafe in Old Key West – Venture out to this resort for a delicious and fairly inexpensive Table Service meal. The menu includes tropical inspired dishes. Our favorites are the Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich and the Tortuga Chicken Sandwich.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.