There is a new community called Golden Oaks where you can actually live right there in Disney World. Here are 10 reasons why you should live on Disney World Property.
10. You could live in a neighborhood called Marceline! Golden Oaks is made up of four neighborhoods – Marceline, Carolwood, Silverbrook and Kimball Trace. Marceline is named after Walt’s hometown. It is the one I would pick!
9. Your house would be huge! The European and Caribbean-style dream homes range from 3,000 – 12,000 square feet.
8. You could play golf whenever you want! The neighborhoods are surrounded by golf courses, parks, gardens and sculptures of Disney characters.
7. You would have a clubhouse! Residents have access to a private clubhouse with dining options, a pool, fitness facility and family game area.
6. You could party! The clubhouse puts on a variety of parties and events for residents including an early-morning safari where you can see exotic friends at Animal Kingdom theme park.
5. You can visit Disney World whenever! One of the perks includes complimentary shuttle and mini-coach transportation to any of the four theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs.
4. Concierge-Style Assistance! As a member of the Golden Oak Club, you will get access to concierge style assistance including Disney Parks and Special Event Ticket Purchases, Disney-inspired Holiday Decor, In-Home Dinners and Parties and Home Maintenance Services.
3. You don’t have to carry your packages! One perk includes delivery of any item you buy at Disney World to the Summerhouse at Golden Oak.
2. You can attend theme park Extra Magic Hours! One perk includes getting to attend the daily Extra Magic Hours which are usually only provided to resort guests. Since you are a permanent guest, you can go whenever you want!
1. You would be rich! With prices starting at $2 million dollars, you would have have to already be rich to live in Golden Oaks.
So who is ready to move?
Photo credits: Golden Oak website