Cast Members work hard on and behind the scenes to make sure your Disney Vacation is magical. From resorts to restaurants and rides, a cast member is there to help. Some positions are acceptable to tip, while other cast members are in non-tipped positions. Learn more about tipping etiquette at Disney World.
For those non-tipped positions, often cast members can not accept anything of value (money, gift card etc.). However, small tokens of appreciation are truly appreciated by Cast Members. Carry some of these around your next trip and help give a Cast Member a magical moment after they have done an exceptional job. Do note, sometimes you will have to offer 3 times before they can accept.
10 Gifts To Give Cast Members:
- Print Cards – Consider a business card printing company
- Homemade Cards – This can include pre-written, written on the spot (pack small notepad & pen), a child’s drawing etc.
- Candy – Attach a small note
- Pins – homemade or Disney
- Postcard of your State – write on back, “Thank you from (your state)”
- Small homemade crafts
- keychain (of landmark near your hometown)
- Fill out a Great Service Fanatic card, a great honor for recognition, or send an email with Cast Members name to [email protected] or call 407-824-4321.
- A sincere Thank you is always appreciated as well.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.