Guests of any height and all ages may enjoy Frozen Ever After. This attraction is a boat ride journey through Arendelle, based on Disney’s Frozen in the Norway pavilion of Epcot. Read 10 surprising facts about Frozen Ever After today.
10 Surprising Facts About Frozen Ever After:
1. Frozen Ever After replaced Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. However, did it? Yes, the story is completely different but the Norwegian Vessels and the track they follow are the same as the original attraction! Al though, the loading and unloading area were reversed.
2. Walk through Oaken’s Trading Post and notice all the other small details in the queue of the attraction.
3. When Frozen Ever After first opened, in the summer of 2016, the wait time for guests reached 5 hours and beyond.
4. There is a drop on this attraction, approximately 28 feet, however it is sloped and not straight down. Guests do descend backwards.
5. Of course the attraction is based on Disney’s widely popular movie Frozen that took the world by storm with the song, Let it Go. However, this attraction also featues parts of the “Frozen Fever” short too! Look for the adorable snowgies in the attraction.
6. Frozen Ever After features an on-ride photo. This is included with your purchase of Memory Maker.
7. Guests will not find pneumatics or hydraulics audio-animatronics on this attraction. Frozen Ever After was the first attraction to use all-electric audio-animatronics, the result is smoother movements of the characters.
8. Sing along with your favorite Frozen songs, just like in the movie. The music on the attraction features voices of the original cast themselves: Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff.
9. This attraction features the ability to grab a Fastpass+ to skip the line. For guests that can not snag a Fastpass+, here are 5 tips to ride Frozen Ever After with no line.
10. One of those tips is the, Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party offers premium seating for IllumiNatons show, with theming for props, food and drinks centered around ‘Frozen’ the movie. Plus, guests of the Dessert Party enjoy an exclusive ride on Frozen Ever After before ending their night. Price is $79 (adults), $47 (children ages 3 to 9) with all taxes and gratuity included.