The International Flower & Garden Festival takes place yearly at Epcot, from approximately March through May (dates vary by year). It is a beautiful festival for guests to enjoy. Here are 10 Things to do at Flower & Garden Festival. Which is your favorite?
10 Things To Do At Flower & Garden Festival:
- Disney-themed topiaries – See various favorite Disney characters as topiaries, and pose for a picture in front of them.
- Floating Mini-Gardens – See floating gardens on the water between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Kids Play Areas – Children will love the interactive, play areas set up just for them, the only problem will be trying to get them out.
- Garden Rocks Concert Series – This festival brings an outdoor concert series to the America Gardens Theatre and is included with valid Epcot admission.
- Outdoor Kitchens – Sample foods from more than 10 outdoor kitchens, especially for this event.
- Garden Rocks Dining Series – Enjoy a dinner package which includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert or a full buffet/family-style dining + 1 non-alcoholic beverage & 1 guaranteed seat to the Garden Rocks Concert (on the same day).
- Butterflies on the G0 – Enjoy seeing butterflies in this Butterfly House exhibit.
- Special Merchandise – As with any festival at Disney, Flower & Garden brings special event merchandise including plush, limited pins and more.
- Garden Passport – Be sure to pick one up a Garden Passport (free) and check off which topiaries and outdoor kitchens you visit, with provided lists inside.
- Gardens of the World Tour – Also offered is a 3 hour tour including behind the scenes looks, cost is $85/pp.
Pro Tip: Past guests with allergies have reported the extra flowers for the event made allergies worse than normal. Pack the allergy medicine if anyone in your group may have an issue.