Head to Disney Springs for fall tastes! Unless otherwise noted, grab these treats now through Oct. 31st. Read these 10 treats to try at Disney Springs this fall.
1. Try the Mickey Mummy Piñata found at The Ganachery consisting of 65% dark chocolate sphere filled with sweet treats.
2. Grab The Great Pumpkin Donut from Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew. This donut has vanilla icing, black and orange sprinkles, topped with candy corn-studded buttercream and pumpkin-shaped marshmallow candies (Available only Oct. 25–31).
3. Sweet treats from Disney’s Candy Cauldron & Goofy’s Candy Co. are now available on mobile order such as the Mickey Pumpkin Crisped Rice Cereal Treat or Jack Skellington Crisped Rice Cereal Treat!
4. Skip over to Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC for Vegan and Gluten-Free Halloween Cupcakes consisting of Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes decorated with spooky designs.
5. Come with an appetite for The Bride of Frankenstein Cookie, a Limited-edition almost ½ pound cookie filled with white chocolate, golden chocolate sandwich cookies, and M&M’s at Gideon’s Bakehouse.
6. Sprinkles Cupcakes is your stop for a Bewitched – A Red Velvet cake rolled in Halloween-inspired décor by Fancy Sprinkles (Available Oct. 25-31).
7. At Splitsville Dining Room guests 21+ can enjoy the Black Cauldron, with Blackberry vodka, blackberries, apple liquor, activated charcoal, and fresh lemon juice.
8. The Jack-O-Lantern Float with Vanilla gelato, Fanta Orange. and whipped cream is a must try from Vivoli il Gelato.
9. The Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar has a festive StrawScary Float and BlueScary Float with Ice Cream for you to try.
10. The Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company is your stop for a Pumpkin Pie Latte or Harvest Chai Latte – hot or iced for either. Pro tip: ask your barista for a Disney inspired design!