I love trying unique foods and snacks while on vacation! I want to try and experience things that I can’t get at home. Universal has an endless supply of food and drink options. A person can only eat or drink so much. It can be hard to narrow it down to just a few. We like to share snacks that way we get to try a nice variety of options. The snacks and drinks at Universal are good size. You can easily share and still feel like you got a good amount. Plus who wants to over eat in the heat.
Top 10 Unique Shareable Snacks & Drinks:
1. Butterbeer is AMAZING. You can enjoy it frozen, warm (during select times usually the winter months), or cold. This stuff is highly addictive. I have never had anything like it before. My guess is each serving is around 16 ounces. That makes it the perfect size for sharing. It is found all through the Wizarding World.
2. Lard Lad Donut found in the Simpson’s area. Not only is this thing like a cake instead of a doughnut it is huge and very cheap for the amount you get.
3. Milkshakes from Toothsome Chocolate Emporium are milkshakes topped with desserts. These could be shared by multiple people.
4. Chocolate Cauldron is filled with ooey gooey green slime (AKA marshmallow goodness). The best part is the whole thing is edible.
5. Honk Honkers Cotton Candy is customizable gourmet cotton candy with a unicorn pop base. You can even add a topping.
6. Chocolate Frog just like in the movies. This thing is solid milk chocolate and comes with a collectible wizard card. My only complaint is that I don’t like milk chocolate. I wish they made a dark chocolate version.
7. Flaming Moe is a non alcoholic beverage. It is a fruity drink concoction that lets off smoke.
8. Sticky Toffee Pudding is the best bread pudding I have ever had. It comes with a single scoop of ice cream and caramel drizzle.
9. Pumpkin Juice is a fun pineapple apple juice tasting mixture. It is really good. Plus it comes in a super cute bottle that would be a nice souvenir to take home.
10. Table side S mores from Big Fire. I can’t wait to try this! You get an assortment of marshmallows, chocolates, and graham crackers.
Do you have questions about visiting Universal Orlando? OR looking for help planning your next vacation. My friends over at Destinations In Florida would love to answer any questions you have!