When people find out you are going to Disney World, they might want to tag along. This happens so often and it can be so hard to tell them no. Here are 10 ways to tell someone they can’t come to Disney World with you.
1. There is no room in our car after we put all our luggage in.
2. You have to pay your own way.
3. We are leaving at 2 AM.
4. You’ll have to babysit our kids so we can have a date night.
5. Junior has to have his own bed because he squirms all night and ends up kicking whomever is in the bed with him.
6. It is a 15 hour drive and our child hates the car and will cry the whole time.
7. It is our first family vacation and we need it to just be us.
8. My husband said I can’t take anyone extra.
9. Maybe next time.
How did you tell your mom, aunt, sister, cousin, friend, hairdresser, next door neighbor that they couldn’t go?