Here is what I consider to be the 12 Best Fastpass+ Selections at Walt Disney World broken down by theme park:
- Peter Pan’s Flight – This ride loads fairly slow and the line can back up quickly. We always Fastpass+ this attraction or visit it as soon as the park opens.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – This popular ride is one you are definitely going to want to Fastpass+. You will need to book your reservation as soon as your 60 day window opens.
- Splash Mountain – This attraction is best experienced in the hottest part of the day. Booking a Fastpass+ reservation is a great way to ensure you get to ride it at the perfect time without having to wait in line.
- Frozen Ever After – If you are able to score a Fastpass+ for this attraction, it is my first pic. If you can’t, Fastpass+ Soarin’ and use the single rider line at Test Track (if your party is all over the age of 7). (Tier 1)
- Spaceship Earth – This attraction often sees a long line because it is the first attraction you see when you enter. (Tier 2)
- Mission: Space – This attraction lets guests between 2 mission, Green or Orange. Save time with a Fastpass+ (Tier 2)
- Toy Story Mania – This popular attraction definitely needs Fastpass+. I always make it my top pick. (Tier 1)
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Great choice for the thrill seekers in your group. (Tier 2)
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue – The line backs up for this one especially in the middle part of the day. Fastpass+ is a great way to skip that line! (Tier 2)
- Flight of Passage – A must book. Who wants to spend 3+ hours in line? (Tier 1)
- Kilimanjaro Safaris – Fastpass+ this one for mid morning and head to Dinoland as soon as the park opens. There you can ride DINOSAUR, Primeval Whirl and Triceratop Spin with no wait. (Tier 2)
- Expedition Everest – Great for the thrill seekers. (Tier 2)
What are your 3 best Fastpass+ Reservations per park?