12 Secret Charging Spots Disney! Between taking pictures and checking Fastpass+ reservation times on the My Disney Experience App, your phone is important at Disney World. Learn tips on how to keep your phone charged for your next Disney vacation. Including, some secret charging spots past guests have discovered.
Secret Charging Spots:
- (Magic Kingdom) Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, outlets near tables
- (Magic Kingdom) Colombia Harbor House, upstairs area
- (Magic Kingdom) Charging area near Tangled Bathrooms
- (Magic Kingdom) Space Mountain, gift shop
- (Epcot) The Land Pavilion, by the elevators
- (Epcot) The Land Pavilion, outside of Soarin’
- (Epcot) Guest services, has charging plugs
- (Epcot) American Adventure, inside the holding areas
- (Epcot) Electric Umbrella, has one table with outlets nearby
- (Epcot) The Seas with Nemo & Friends, by elevators
- (Animal Kingdom) Nomad Lounge, plugs under bar
- (Hollywood Studios) ABC Commissary, has outlets near tables
Use at your own risk. Or, never look for an outlet and invest in a portable charger. You definitely don’t want to miss any of these 12 Secret Charging Spots at Disney!
Fuelrod Portable Chargers Available at Disney World
Fuelrod is a way to charge your device on the go. Pay a one-time fee of $30 for the Fuelrod. Included are adapters for either Apple or Android devices (cell phones or tablet). The one-time-fee includes more than just the initial purchase. Guests may swap out their used Fuelrod for a fully charged one at any time, with an unlimited number of swaps!
Also consider 22 Ways to Keep Your Cellphone Charged At Disney World.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.