One of my favorite things to do while at Disney World costs me nothing. That is, taking pictures. There are many breathtaking and fun areas around Disney World to snap a photo. Today learn, my top 15 Best Photography spots at Disney World.
1. Main St USA at Magic Kingdom – This classic photo spot takes the first location on my list. Snapping a photo, or a hundred, of Cinderella’s Castle is a must. The photo above was captured from the Train Station planform, however I also love taking photos walking down Main St USA and up close to the castle. Anywhere on Main St USA is great for taking pictures!
2. Rapunzel Bathroom at Magic Kingdom – Yes it is a restroom, however it is the prettiest restroom in Disney World, decorated in Rapunzel theming. By day or evening when the lanterns are glowing, this makes for a pretty backdrop.
3. Ariel’s Grotto at Magic Kingdom – Here you can snap a photo in front of Ariel’s Castle. Head to Fantasyland to find Ariel’s Grotto and get your magical photo.
4. Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom – In Fantasyland, head to Gaston’s Tavern for a snack and refuel. Outside this eatery pose in front of the water fountain for a photo. Pose like Gaston for added fun!
5. Tomorrow Land entrance at Magic Kingdom – The bridge to Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom offers interesting visuals. Snap a photo or two on your way to the future.
6. Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom – The icon of Animal Kingdom makes for beautiful photos and backdrops. Plus there are many vantage points from around the park to capture it!
7. Harambe Market at Animal Kingdom – Head to Harambe Market and find an array of posters, sayings and drawings on the walls of the buildings. Including the fun not-so-hidden Mickey Mouse!
8. Floating Mountains at Animal Kingdom – One of the marvels of Pandora – World of Avatar are the floating mountains. The larger than life floating mountains and waterfall make for a spectacular view through the lens.
9. Journey into Imagination Pavilion at EPCOT – With the reflective Journey into the Imagination pavilion, the monorail line and water, this area is picture perfect. This area is especially pretty during EPCOT’s Flower and Garden festival, adding a bit more color to any photo.
10. World Showcase at EPCOT – The World Showcase at EPCOT in general has many fun and interesting photo opportunities. One of my favorite is capturing Spaceship Earth from across the way!
11. Canada Pavilion at EPCOT – Head to the Canada pavilion at EPCOT’s World Showcase for beautiful backdrops such as Victoria Gardens and a waterfall.
12. France Pavilion at EPCOT – For a picturesque spot, stop at the France Pavilion in the World showcase. The fountain and the Eifel Tower replica in the background makes for a memorable location.
13. Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios – While walking down Sunset Boulevard guests can’t help but capture this next picture perfect photo, of Tower of Terror. I love the old Hollywood look of this building.
14. Millennium Falcon at Hollywood Studios – A wonder of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is the larger than life Millennium Falcon. While you are living out your Star Wars dreams, a photo of this is a must.
15. The Boardwalk – This area at Disney World offers an old-time feel and offers beautiful vintage photo vibes for any guest! The Boardwalk is perfect for an evening stroll, and free to enter.
Also Read: 10 Trivia Facts About Disney’s Haunted Mansion
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.