Earn extra cash for Christmas shopping by starting a side hustle. Here are 15 ideas! I have personally done 5 on this list myself.
1. Sell baked goods – If you love baking, turn it into a side business. Look for craft fairs in your area to set up a table.
2. Sell your Crafts – If you are crafty, this can earn extra cash as well and also worth looking into craft shows or church sales to set up at. Etsy is another platform to sell your crafts.
3. Become a DoorDash Driver – Driving for DoorDash is flexible, set your own hours and earn extra cash. Plus, sign up through Swagbucks for a limited time and earn an additional 10,000 SB (= $100)!
4. Babysitting – Offering your home as a safe space for kiddos during the day while parents are working or in the evening for date nights can bring in extra cash.
5. Walk Dogs or Pet Sit – Similar to babysitting, only for pets. Many pet owners look at them as just as much part of their family as their children. Check out PetSitter or advertise in a local FB group.
6. Sell Photographs or sessions – Do you own a nice camera? Start snapping some photos to sell, such as on Getty Images or Shutterstock. Or, offer family/graduation/special event photo sessions to earn.
7. Clean Houses – Set up a local cleaning business by advertising on local FB groups or craigslist. This requires a small startup fee to stock up on cleaning supplies.
8. Clean Cars – If cleaning a whole house seems overwhelming, try starting with car cleaning. It is one of those things people love but hate to do themselves!
9. Mow Lawns – If you own a lawnmower and have an eye for landscaping, this can be a great side income.
10. Start A YouTube Channel – Do you love doing makeup? Traveling? Crafting? Think of a niche you can use to create videos and start a channel.
11. Transcriber – This is a work from home job that you can create your own hours, check out transcriber jobs on TranscribeMe.
12. Deliver Groceries – Check out Instacart as an opportunity to buy and deliver groceries. This is another opportunity to work around your current schedule and create your own hours.
13. Offer Music Lessons – Are you talented musically? Guitar, piano lessons and more are in high demand. Share your knowledge and get paid for it.
14. Resell – Resell items you can find for cheap and earn a profit. Shop at thrift stores, church sales and yard sales to find inventory and then sell on Poshmark, eBay or WhatNot.
15. Take Surveys – Get paid for your opinion on sites such as Swagbucks and MyPoints. Check out other offers on these sites to earn even more!
Learn more Money Savings Tips! We are here to help you Save to Survive in 2022 with creative ways to trim your budget, save on groceries, afford Christmas gifts and more. Join the SavEars community of friends.
Want to chat about a Disney vacation? Travel Agents (at no cost to you) are ready to help in the SavEars group.