Disney World has many dining locations throughout the park, waterparks, Disney Springs & Resorts. To refuel with a healthier option, consider a food bowl. The options spread across Walt Disney World Resort locations. Learn 16 Locations To Find Food Bowls Disney World.
At The Parks:
1. ABC Commissary
Visit ABC Commissary at Hollywood Studios. The below options are offered at dinner only.
- Teriyaki Vegetable Bowl, with napa cabbage, carrots, onions, peppers, snap peas, edamame, mushrooms and brocoli in a house-made teriyaki sauce over brown rice and topped with crushed cashews.
- Shrimp Teriyaki Bowl, with Shrimp, napa cabbage, carrots, onions, peppers, snap peas, edamame, mushrooms and brocoli in a house-made teriyaki sauce over brown rice.
2. Fairfax Fare
Find this quick service on Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios.
- 7-Layer Rice Bowl with choice of Grilled Chicken, Pulled Pork or Vegan Chili. Served over cilantro rice, black beans, corn medley, pico de gallo, sour cream and topped with chedder with warm tortillas.
3. Harambe Market
Harambe Market is found in Animal Kingdom, sit down and enjoy a food bowl to refuel, in Africa.
- Chicken Bowl, with grilled chicken, cilantro rice over green salad and topped with salsa.
- Rib Bowl, with ribs, cilantro rice over green salad and topped with salsa.
- Roasted Vegetable Bowl, with roasted veggies, cilantro rice over green salad and topped with salsa.
4. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
Visit Frontierland in Magic Kingdom for this delicious quick service.
- Chicken Rice Bowl, with yellow rice, topped with black beans and seasoned Chicken.
- Pork Carnitas Rice Bowl, with yellow rice, topped with black beans and pork carnitas.
- Veggie Rice Bowl, with yellow rice, topped with black beans and roasted vegetables.
5. Satu’li Canteen
Find Satu’li Canteen in Animal Kingdom, while exploring Pandora – World of Avatar.
- Create Your Own Bowl, with choice of chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu, choice of base and sauce. There are more than 48 bowl combinations offered at this eatery.
At Disney Springs:
6. 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
Visit Disney Springs marketplace area for this food truck.
- Burrito Bowl, choose from Blacks beans, Cilantro, Corn torilla strips, guacamole, Jalapeno, pico de gallo, Salsa verde, sour ceam and Queso fresco as filling choices, served over either rice or lettuce.
7. Springs’ Street Tacos
Visit the food trucks at Exposition Park to find Springs’ Street Tacos.
- Chicken Bowl, with braised chicken adobo, avocado crema, beans, cilantro, jalapeno, pico de gallo, queso fresco, radish and lime.
- Fish Bowl, with seared white fish, tropcial fruit salsa, beans, cilantro, jalapeno, red cabbage and lime.
- Steak Bowl, with grilled steak, avocado cream, pico de gallo, beans, cilantro, jalapeno, radish and lime.
- Vegetarian Bowl, with beans, cilantro, jalapeno, radish, yellow rice, roasted corn, peppers, pico de gallo, queso fresco, radish and lime.
8. YeSake Kiosk
Visit this kiosk in Disney Springs, on the west side, featuring customizable wraps and bowls.
- Build your own: Cooked Shrimp, Fresh Ahi Tuna, Fresh Salmon Grilled Chicken or Yakiniku Beef Bowl, with choice of Jasmine rice or Udon Noddle, plus choice of toppings (over 15 choices) & sauces (6 choices).
9. Splitsville Dining
Visit Splitsville Luxury Lanes in Disney Springs to dine for lunch & dinner. This may be a bowling alley, however it offers excellent food, including delicious food bowls.
- Power Bowl, with pan-roasted chicken, kale, broccoli, kimchee tatki sauce, topped with avocado, sesame seeds & served over roasted sweet potatoes.
- Taco Bowl, ground beef, black bean-corn salsa, white ride and topped with lettuce, jalapenos, cheese & sour cream, served in a tortilla shell.
- Spicy Veggie Bowl, with broccoli, kale, mixed veggies in a stir-fry of spicy kimchee tataki sauce, topped with avocado & green onions and served over sushi rice.
- Sweet n’ Spicy Chicken Bowl, with tempura-battered chicken, brocoli, peppers in a spicy Thai chili sauce, served over sushi rice.
At The Resorts:
10. Art of Animation
Visit the Art of Animation food court, Landscape of Flavors for unique food bowl options.
- Asian Chicken Bowl, with fried chicken, broccoli, onions, peppers and honey garlic stir fry rice served over jasmine rice.
- Smoothie Bowl, consists of a strawberry banana smoothie, topped with honey granola and sliced banana & strawberry.
11. All Star Music
Visit the Intermission Café for a create your own option, or plant-based option food bowl!
- Create Your Own Bowl, choose from braised adobo beef or pulled pork, served over choice of fragrant rice, black beans or pinto beans with toppings.
- Plant-Based Bowl, with plant based crumbles and cheddar shreds, with toppings.
12. Caribbean Beach Resort
Visit Centertown Market, resembling street marketplace for a made to order breakfast or dinner bowl.
- Made To Order Breakfast Island Bowl, choose bacon, chorizo or plant-based breakfast sausage, choose scrambled, poached or tofu scramble, choice sauce, served with home fries.
- Made To Order Dinner Island Bowl, choose beef, chicken things, pork, vegan seitan, choose base and sacue.
13. Contemporary Resort
Guests can visit Contempo Café, a monorail ride away from Magic Kingdom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Grilled Shrimp Bowl – blackened shrimp, cilantro rice, and seasonal accompaniments
14. Port Orleans – French Quarter
Visit Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory to create your own rice bowl.
- Create Your Own Signature Rice Bowl, with choice of pulled pork, shrimp or sustainable fish of the day, choice of red or black beans, served over choicee of brown or white rice.
At The Water Parks:
15. Blizzard Beach
- Rice Bowl, with choice of roasted chicken or teriyaki-glazed tofu with stir-fry vegetables.
16. Typhoon Lagoon
- Adobo Pork Rice Bowl, with adobo seasoned pork, corn, peppers, sweet plantains and topped with pineapple salsa.
- Jerk Chicken Rice Bowl, with jerk-seaons chicken, corn, peppers, sweet plantains and topped with pineapple salsa.
- Meatless Picadillo Rice Bowl, with rice, pigeon pea, vegan picadillo, corn, pepper, sweet plantain and pineapple sala.
Menus are subject to change. Check menus on My Disney Experience App.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.