There is added magic in the air during the Christmastime season at Walt Disney World. If you need a reason to visit Mickey this Holiday 2022, we have 17 of them!
Holiday magic across Walt Disney World kicks off November 11th. Magic Kingdom will be decorated by November 8th (for the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party).
1. Disney Park Icons with a Holiday Twist – Each Disney Park Icon will feature holiday-themed displays as they transform into Beacons of Magic at nightfall. This begins Nov. 11th at Walt Disney World Parks.
2. Santa Claus Sightings Throughout the parks & Disney Springs – Santa Claus will make special appearances throughout Walt Disney World this holiday season!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – He will be cruising down Hollywood Boulevard in his candy-apple red convertible during the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – He will be voyaging across the Discovery River as part of a festive flotilla
- Magic Kingdom park – Santa Claus will be meeting guests and take photos.
- EPCOT – Santa Claus will join storytellers from around the world as a part of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth beginning Nov. 25
- Disney Springs – Visit with Santa Claus and take photos.
3. Merry Menagerie – Returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom is Merry Menagerie of winter animals seen as life-size, artisan-sculpted puppets.
4. “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” – Disney’s Hollywood Studios adds a holiday ending, with Olaf.
5. Snow at Disney Springs – Head to Town Center to get snowed on during a magical snowfall.
6. EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays – This EPCOT festival begins November 25th celebrating the spirit of the season with added food & entertainment.
7. Candlelight Processional – This guest favorite returns during EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays at America Gardens Theatre.
8. Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind – This EPCOT attraction is trading in its usual playlist for seasonal jams.
9. Magic Shots – Disney PhotoPass photographers will be ready to capture memories with holiday-themed Magic Shots at all four Walt Disney World theme parks and more.
10. Holiday Cookie Stroll – Partake at EPCOT by purchasing & stamping your Festival Passport at the 5 official Holiday Cookie Stop locations to receive a specialty cookie!
11. Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar becomes Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar – This Disney Springs location adds festive touches and menu items, festive food and craft cocktails.
12. Food – Throughout Walt Disney World, various eateries will offer tastes of the season!
13. Holiday Decor – Extra joy will be in the air with whimscial and nostalgic holiday decor throughout Walt Disney World. Add trees, ornament, tinsel and wreaths add holiday spirit.
14. Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll presented by AdventHealth – See themed Christmas trees with inspiration from Disney Characters and more. There is no cost to enter and browse.
15. Gingerbread Displays – At select Walt Disney World Resorts guests can gaze at larger than life, artisan-made gingerbread displays.
16. Shopping! – Commemorate your Holiday visit with special holiday collections souvenirs, or find the perfect gifts for those on your list!
17. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns select nights, Nov. 8 – Dec. 22, 2022, with 24 chances to attend this separately ticketed event. Ticket prices will range from $149 – $199 per person. Event dates in November: 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27, 29. Event dates in December: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22
Click here for all the latest Disney News!