Check out my Easter Pinterest Board for more ideas! I pin new ones every day!
Here are 20 of the best Easter ideas from around the internet. Food, games, egg ideas, crafts and more!
- We HAVE to start with these Mickey and Minnie Easter Baskets. I LOVE THESE.
- “Carrot” snacks – no, they’re not really carrots. They are cheese curls, bagged and tied to LOOK like carrots. Cute! Great for class room goodies!
- Whip up a batch of Easter Bunny Crunch – recipe from This Mama Loves…
- Or make these adorable Marshmallow Peep Cupcakes from A Frugal Chick.
- Get the kids involved in making these “Resurrection Rolls” (also called “Empty Tomb Rolls”)
- If you have some extra plastic eggs and basket grass, you can make this simple, and surprisingly adorable Easter wreath!
- You can also check out this Egg-cellent Easter Wreath. It takes way less eggs than the one above.
- Or make this Easy Paper Easter Wreath. That’s my kind of wreath right there!
- Grab some Bunny Peeps and print off these FREE Printable “Favorite Peeps” Tags and make some sweet treats to share!
- I always feel weird getting a bunch of paint samples from the hardware store. I mean, I know they’re free but I feel like if I get too many someone is going to stop me at the door. But if you don’t mind grabbing a bunch (or you already have a bunch) check out this Paint Chip Easter Egg Garland that is just full of fun colors!
- Check out some great Cross crafts you can do in Sunday school.
- And be sure to hand out colorful jellybeans with this Jelly Bean Prayer printable.
- Did you know you can MAIL gifts inside plastic Easter eggs? Yep! Tape it shut and take it to the post office and they’ll slap a shipping sticker on it! Find out more here. How much fun would it be to get an EASTER EGG in the MAIL?!?!
- Instead of filling the eggs with candy, fill them with EGG-sercises … get it? Make fun game! Then after the game, everyone can have candy.
- Make this SUPER cute (and easy!) Easter Bunny Peeps Cake.
- Make your eggs memorable with one of these 30 Egg Decorating Ideas!
- These Mini Bunny Pudding Pies are new and different!
- Not crafty nor a good cook? These Easter Bunny Pudding Cups are fool-proof! Print the bunny faces, attach to vanilla pudding cups. Done.
- And check out these ideas on what to fill plastic eggs with besides candy!
- And here are some fun Easter games and activities for the kids.
And after Easter is over, put those plastic eggs to good use with one of these learning games you can make out of plastic eggs! Or save all your dyed eggshells from your hard boiled eggs for Easter Eggshell art!