Are you looking for ways to save money?! Here are 20 ideas!
1. Use Pine-Sol for multiple things around the house. Pine-Sol is an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved product for disinfecting. Use to clean most surfaces in your home, and more. Here are 5 uses for Pine-Sol you may not have thought of!
2. Get a FREE card or item from Hallmark. I like to keep a stack of cards on hand, just in case. Even better, these cards cost me nothing! Learn how to get your FREE card from Hallmark each month!
3. Save on Family Entertainment. Life is no fun with all work and no play. Spending time together does not have to cost a fortune. Save money while still creating family memories! Such as National Parks do Free Entrance Days. Here are 10 Ideas To Save On Family Entertainment.
4. Less food waste. Do you have veggies in your fridge on the verge of wilting? Instead of them going to waste, use them up in a hot meal! Commit to less food waste to save! Use up vegetables, fruit and leftovers to stretch your dollar.
5. Sign up for rewards from stores you shop. Signing up for retail loyalty programs can certainly be worthwhile and rewarding! Here are 5 to sign up for now that allow me to shop for FREE.
6. Switch to generic brands and save. Not all generic brands are created equal, however many are just as good or better than the name brand. Try switching up some of your most used brands to generic brands to save big on your shopping list.
7. Cut costs around your home by using items you already have (or can buy on the cheap) in creative ways! Such as these 12 DIY Uses For Baking Soda To Save Money.
8. Shop Aldi. If you have one nearby, it is worth it. Read 18 items I love to buy from Aldi!
9. Write to companies for coupons. A tried-and-true way to save money is with coupons. Read these Tips To Get Companies To Mail F-R-E-E Coupons.
10. Make Extra Cash: Sell Unwanted Items On eBay. Are you starting to clean home and finding items you no longer want or need? Download the eBay app and start listing items today, read these tips.
11. Earn with Microsoft Rewards simply by changing your search engine to Bing. Earn daily by searching! Earn quicker by searching the daily maximum on a computer and mobile phone. Also, be sure to visit the dashboard for bonus opportunities to earn.
12. Stock up on cheap tarps, flashlights and more with this simple tip. Get cheap household items by signing up for Harbor Freight Tools FREE Insider club membership.
13. Grow your own veggies. Last summer we planted sugar snap peas, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini and summer squash! We also have blueberry bushes.
14. Save condiment packages. When visiting fast food, save your condiment packages and put them to good use!
15. Did you know you can get a FREE credit report yearly? Federal law allows anyone to obtain a free copy of your credit report, every 12 months, from each credit reporting company (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax).
16. Free gift tags, Look for specially marked boxes during the holidays for FREE gift tags!
17. Cash back with ibotta. Have you downloaded ibotta yet? This is one of my biggest earners from the apps I use for grocery and household good savings.
19. Have you heard of CoinOut? Add this receipt scanning app to your routine to earn cash back. This app was first featured on Shark Tank!
20. Earn points, enter sweepstakes and redeem for rewards with Receipt Pal! Learn how to maximize your earnings with this receipt scanning app now.
Learn more Money Savings Tips! We are here to help you Save to Survive in 2022 with creative ways to trim your budget, save on groceries, afford Christmas gifts and more. Join the SavEars community of friends.
Want to chat about a Disney vacation? Travel Agents (at no cost to you) are ready to help in the SavEars group.