When you create an account with InboxDollars, you will receive a $5 sign-up bonus. After earning $30, you can request your first check and you’ll then become a Gold Member, entitling you to even greater reward! To help you reach the $30 payout, below are a few tips to get you started.
- Read Emails – this is the easiest way to earn with InboxDollars. Join InboxDollars and you’ll start receiving emails with offers on products and services. Simply click the link at the bottom of each email to confirm that you read it and you’ll earn cash rewards. You don’t have to purchase or sign up for anything, but of course if you complete the offer in the email you will earn even more cash!
- Complete 100% FREE Offers – Check out the 100% FREE offers area of the InboxDollars site and you can earn cash (between $0.25 – $3.00) for trialing a new product or service with no money down and no credit card required. To find 100% FREE offers, visit InboxDollars.com, place your mouse over “Offers” and you’ll see 100% FREE offers as the first option.
- Search the Web – you must download the InboxDollars toolbar to use its paid search feature. You earn $1.00 for downloading the toolbar and earn $0.01 per search per day, up to a maximum of $0.05 cents per day. Do five searches a day to max out your earnings!
- Watch Videos – this may be the most fun way to earn rewards. Simply watch short videos on InboxDollars.com and you’ll earn cash – up to 6 cents per short video. New videos are posted every week, so you’ll always have new opportunities to watch and earn.
- Take Surveys – earn between $0.50 – $10.00 for sharing your opinion via surveys. InboxDollars emails you with survey opportunities and posts new surveys to its website every day.
It’s easy to earn your first $30 in about 4-5 weeks. After receiving your $5 sign-up bonus, complete 5-10 surveys and several 100% FREE offers, read emails regularly, do web searches and watch a few videos each week. Once you’ve reached $30 in earnings, remember you need to request your first payment. Visit your My Account area on the site and click on “Request Payment” so InboxDollars can verify your mailing address and get a check in the mail to you.
Here’s what Couponing to Disney readers had to say about Inbox Dollars: