Once again the International Food & Wine Festival will begin in September including many special events. The 2016 events have been announced and there are some great ones in the line up! You may make reservations for these events beginning Thursday, July 21.
Some of the events include:
- Interactive culinary adventures in the Disney resorts: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney Yacht Club Resort.
- Mix It, Make It Celebrate It including cake decorating & more.
- Cheese Seminars
- Rockin’ Burger Block Parties: Chef Maneet Chauhan on September 30, Chef Alex Seidel on October 14, and Chef Jehangir Mehta on November 11
- Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses: October 28 and 29
- Party for the Senses: October 8 features all the new chefs from Disney Springs; October 15 is an evening with Disney chefs from around the world.
See the complete line up here: epcotfoodfestival.com