Mobile Ordering started as a way for guests to skip the line at their favorite Disney World Quick Service eateries back in the summer of 2017. Today, Mobile Ordering is a convenient way for contactless payment.
We just got 3 more reasons to use mobile ordering at Magic Kingdom, effective immediately.
Guests can now skip the line and utilize mobile ordering for Sleepy Hollow Refreshments, Sunshine Tree Terrace and The Friar’s Nook at Magic Kingdom.
How To Use Mobile Ordering:
Get Started with your Mobile Order from anywhere on property:
- Open the My Disney Experience app on your phone and select “+” and “Order Food”.
- Pick your restaurant and arrival time.
- Order your meal, snacks and drinks, allergy-friendly options available and even customize select items.
- Pay for your meal
Head to the restaurant during your arrival time:
- Once at the restaurant open the app and select the “I’m Here, Prepare my Order” button
- Wait for the notification from the app to say your food is ready
- Head to the counter with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!