Book a reservation at 1 of the 5 best table service restaurants in Disney Springs:
- Raglan Road – This is a traditional Irish pub. The owners, the chef, even the building is from Ireland. It was built in Ireland and shipped to Disney. Entrees include Hail Caesar, SSS Beefy, Raglan Risotto, Fish & Chips and more
- THE BOATHOUSE – This upscale waterfront restaurant has live music and serves steak and seafood in three nautically themed dining rooms. All of the dining rooms either have a waterfront view or are located on the water. Guests can take guided tours aboard the Captain’s piloted 40-foot Italian Water Taxi or take a ride in the Amphicar that launches from land and then submerges itself in Village Lake for a 20 minute tour of Disney Springs.
- T-REX – Dine on family-friendly American favorites as you sit among pterosaurs, wooly mammoths and a T-Rex. Every 20 minutes there is a meteor shower complete with rumblings and fiery “explosions.”
- Splitsville Dining Room – Located inside the bowling alley, this Table-Service restaurant serves up a variety of pizzas, sushi, rice bowls, burgers and sandwiches.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas – This Table-Service restaurant serves up tastes from North and South America. From 5:00 PM until close, live music helps set the mood and during that time frame it is also only open to adults 21 years and old.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.