Almost every Disney Resort has a playground. This is a great place for the kids to burn off some steam. You’ll usually find seating nearby for the adults to relax. Here are what I consider the 5 Best Walt Disney World Resort Playgrounds:
1. Art of Animation has 2 different playground areas. The Righteous Reef Playground features Squirt atop a gigantic reef ready for your kids to explore. There is even a slide that goes right through the reef.
The Elephant Graveyard Playground includes a tunnel that you can enter to explore the giant Elephant skull.
2. Animal Kingdom Lodge has the Hakuna Matata Playground near the pool. It has couple play structures for the kids to burn off steam. I love the thatched roof as it adds some ambiance to the playground.
3. There a couple playgrounds at Fort Wilderness, but my favorite is right near Trail’s End restaurant. It is very shaded and it’s in a very convenient location.
4. All 3 of the All Star Resorts have nice playground areas. This is a really great amenity for the families that stay at these value resorts.
5. The playground at Coronado Springs features a huge Mayan play structure. There are also a couple slides for the kids to enjoy.
My kids love spending a few minutes on these play structures. Keep in mind that the age limit is 2 – 12.