Each Disney Resort has its own unique features and magic. From décor to landscaping, Disney puts thought into every last detail. If you are considering a stay at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, you will love these 5 features that make Disney’s Yacht Club Resort unique!
1. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is one of the Disney resorts with direct access to Disney Skyliner Transportation. With this option guests can quickly catch a ride to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, plus Resort hop to select other Disney Resorts. Not to mention, the Disney Skyliner Transportation is like a ride in itself. Get never before seen views from above Disney property while riding in the sky. Past guests have even mentioned the Skyliner is quicker than bus transportation!
2. Your little one can go on an exciting Pirate Adventure Cruise. Children ages 4 to 12 can enjoy a 2-hour pirate adventure departing from the Bayside marina at Disney’s Yacht Club or Beach Club Resort. Young pirates will hear legendary stories and search for clues to find a treasure chest with pirate booty!
3. If you love steak, head to Yachtsman Steakhouse. This eatery is a fine dining experience, and does require a dress code (flip flops, tank tops etc. not allowed). Dress up for the evening and head to Yachtsman Steakhouse for a delicious dinner. Consider the signature offer of 28-oz Prime Porterhouse for Two, the 8-oz Black Angus Filet Mignon and much more.
4. At Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, your dog can vacation with you! Select Disney Resorts now have dog-friendly accommodations and this resort is one of them. There is a limit of 2 dogs per room, extra fees may apply. For further information, head over to download the official dog policy PDF.
5. Have fun in the sun at a 3-acre water paradise. Both Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts offer guests swimming at Stormalong Bay. This 3-acre area features pools, waterslide, lagoons, whirlpool spas, a life-size shipwreck and more. There is even a miniature waterslide featured for kids at one of the kiddie pools!