Planning your snack credits? Here are 5 filling snacks at Epcot:
1. Sweet Pretzel with Chocolate – Stop by Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in the Norway Pavilion to pick up this sweet and filling treat for $5.99 or just one snack credit.
2. Two Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls – At Joy of Tea in China, you can order 2 egg rolls for $3.99 or just one snack credit. Be sure to ask for Duck or Soy Sauce.
3. Salted Caramel Cupcake – There are so many delicious choices at Karamel Kuche in Germany. The salted caramel cupcake costs $5.99 or one snack credit.
4. California Roll – Stop by Kabuki Cafe in Japan for a California Roll for $5.00 or one snack credit. You can also choose Temari Sushi or Combo Sushi.
5. Chocolate Éclair – There are so many delicious and filling options at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France. The Chocolate Eclair will run you $4.25 or one snack credit.
What is your favorite snack in Epcot?
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.